This healthy jam recipe is sugar-free, pectin-free, gluten-free and will be the easiest healthiest jam you’ve ever made. Take a look at this Raw Blueberry Jam – Only 3 Healthy Ingredients.
My husband stumbled on this recipe and he knew I would love it – and I do. I bet you will too.
Raw Blueberry Jam – Only 3 Healthy Ingredients
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp of raw honey
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (buy at health food store or online)*
- 4 Tbsp fresh clean water
Not familiar with chia seeds? They are considered one of the “healthy fats” and a superfood. Very powerful in omega fats, protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. If you eat flax seed, you might want to switch!
- Soak the chia seeds in 4 Tbsp of fresh clean water for 10 minutes. The chia seeds turn to gel in the water and this will give the jam the texture it needs.
- Wash the blueberries gently and pull off all stems
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender for 3 minutes
- Pour into 2 containers with lids. Put one in the refrigerator to enjoy now, and the other in the freezer for later!
How to store:
- Keep Refrigerated: Good for up to 2 weeks
- Keeps 6 months in the freezer
It works as a freezer jam, but not for canning. Yields 4 cups.
The uses for this jam are endless. Perfect on toast, on top of fruit, in smoothies, mixed in oatmeal, etc.
I made a healthy dessert with the jam – I put 1 cut up banana in bottom of a bowl, mixed in some jam and topped it with whipping cream and a few fresh blueberries. We loved it…even little one ate it. This is a WINNER in my house. I shall never buy another blueberry jam again!!
It’s a win-win when little Brody likes it!
This Raw Blueberry Jam – only 3 healthy Ingredients will be the “jam” you’ll want to keep in your refrigerator at all times! Blueberries are out now, so go get you some and make this awesome jam. A great healthy jam everyone can enjoy!
Here’s another good recipe for any time of day. (affiliate link)
You May Also Like
Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup (Desserts)