1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
2. In a medium pan, on low to med heat, warm butter, then add honey, molasses, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract
3. Pour mixture in with dry ingredients and stir until mixture can be rolled in a ball.
4. Place dough on a dry surface and knead gently, folding and pressing for 15 strokes
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Roll dough out and cut with cookie cutters of choice.
7. Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 11 minutes. Depending on how large your cookie cutter is, about 24 cookies can fit on one baking sheet and do not have to be two inches apart.
8. Cool on rack and store in container.