Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or flying for the first time in a long time, getting your favorite products through TSA is a pain. Below is a suggestion for that.
Tip on Traveling the World Pain-Free
- You’re going to want to travel as lite as possible. Consider wheeled luggage for checked bags or wheeled luggage for carryon and bringing along your favorite neck pillow for the plane ride.
- Don’t leave home without your favorite neck pillow. Make sure it’s not a cheap one. The last thing you want to do is rely on a cheap pillow with no fluff!
- Please don’t feel bad by reclining your seat. You paid for that seat, and it’s yours to do what you need to do to travel pain-free. I couldn’t imagine flying while sitting upright for the entire flight.
- When taking along your pain-free meds on the plane, here’s a solution I have for you. It’s the new CBD Living Travel line. This travel-sized collection (3oz or less) is TSA-friendly and includes some of CBD Living’s most popular products. *
- Be sure to walk around the airport on layovers. Exercise is a great thing when dealing with neck and back pain.
- Be careful when reading while traveling the world on a plane. Bring a small light should the overhead lights not be enough or too far away. Watch the position of your neck.
- Lastly, check your bags. Invest in a credit card that allows for one free checked bag. I’ve got one, and I love it!